4/25/11

first fib

So Indie had her first lie, it was pretty hilarious. We had just put her to bed and were sitting on the couch watching tv, when she came out of her room totally fake crying and proclaiming that she had an owie on her finger. She was acting pretty hysterical and holding her finger out to me. I knew she was not serious, and asked her if she was just tricking us because she didn't want to go to bed. She instantly stopped crying and sheepishly smiled and exclaimed, "my owie is all gone!" We all burst out laughing. It was great.

6 comments:

Rebecca Waldron said...

Haha, she got caught! I love the pic too. Hope life is great for you all!

shira said...

She is too adorable! I love your cute little family! I miss you guys! xoxo

lindsey said...

I love her silly little smerk! So cute:)

Miss you guys!

ashley said...

that smile! indie is so funny!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a cute blog! Your kids are adorable! I am just starting out on blogging and mine is about raising a boy.. bugs-and-kisses.blogspot.com
I love the skateboard table : )

Lisa said...

love this pic of Indie, she looks like she just told a little white lie!