5/19/11

Happy 1st little man!

One year ago today
Tosh, your whole life you have been picked on by your sister and her friends. Our house has been turned upside down from renovations. Your sleep schedule has been on the back burner. You have slept in the closet, laundry room, bathroom, living room, mom/dad's room, Indie's room, bouncer, car seat, pack n' play, co-sleeper, crib and friends' cribs. Every toy you have ever laid your eyes or hands on has been snatched away from you. And you have been the easiest, happiest baby through it ALL!

today
I can not fully express the gratitude I feel towards my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a happy spirit. I feel so honored to be your mom. I am so proud of you and all that you have become in one little year on this earth. You will do great things, I just know it!

Happy Birthday Tosh! I love you as much as the stars love the moon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's cute, A year sure moves fast when you compare it to children!!
Happy Birthday to your son AND happy "birth" day to you too!!

Smiths said...

Happy Birthday Tosh! Congrats on making it through a year with the two Meg- no small feat.

And, I love the writing.

j,d and little b said...

Oh my gosh, this totally made me cry! We love you little Tosh man! You really are such a good sport!!

shira said...

he is so adorable meg! happy bday tosh!!! what a cutie pie!

Ella F. said...

Happy Birthday Tosh! You are so adorable. We can't wait to see you again and those beautiful blue eys. Thanks for the cute birthday post! Love, The Frasers

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful Meg, I love the writing and your sweet tender spot for your boy. What a sweet, adorable boy he is, I feel so lucky to be his aunt.