3/25/12

Seattle!

Over Valentines Day Corbin and I were lucky enough to go on a little getaway to Seattle, just the two of us, for 5 whole days! It was magical. Thanks to the Loveridges for taking such good care of our kids!
We enjoyed our hotel El Gaucho.

Spent some time wandering around the city, with a visit to Pike's Market of course.
Late night treat.
Corbin had a work conference one day,
so I met up with radical Anna Kessie! (thanks for making the drive, and your kids are adorable)
We went to Pike's Market some more,

the gum wall (yummy),
met up with Corbin at the Space Needle,
and explored the EMP a little.
Corbin and I had lunch in the revolving restaurant atop the Space Needle.
Had an Alumni Chapter Meeting.
Partied with the Prices!
Visited the Capitol, Olympia.


And rested, ALOT! It was so nice to go at the drop of a hat, not have to carry anyone, have un-interrupted conversations whenever we wanted, go out to eat every night, sleep in, and spend some quality time with one another! It was amazing! Thanks again Dan and Jonna, Indie still asks if we will go on a "long, long date" again so Brighton can sleep at her house. So I think we just might have too :).

5 comments:

Jared Zane said...

Yay!! I was so glad we got to see you guys!! That is cool you got to meet up with the Price's too. I have been meaning to blog about seeing you guys, but I am horrible at blogging! :) You beat me to it. Oh, and Delmer still plays with the little toys you gave him. ~Anna

liko said...

awesome!!!

Smiths said...

Ahhhh... I need a vacation right about now. Looks like a great time. That picture of Corbin leaning on the hot rod cracked me up.

shira said...

haha, love the pic of corbin flexing against the car!

Unknown said...

really good...
アシュレイマディソン